1.
A) Based on my personal reflections I would rate my Physical wellbeing as a solid 8 (with 10 being optimal wellness). I have always been quite active no matter what part of my life I look back on. Biking as a youth, running varsity cross country in high school, weight lifting program around the age of 30, and my favorite so far, Mountain Biking at least once a week currently. I also have worked for and believed in Whole Foods and what they stand for in the health and mental fitness realm for over five years now.
B) Based on my personal reflections I would rate my Spiritual wellbeing as a 9. My definition of spirituality involves self awareness and what I mean to the grand scheme of the world and society. My spirits are strong enough that I find myself being "the rock" for many of my friends and family members.
C) Based on my own personal reflections I rate myself as an 8 when it comes to my Physiological wellbeing. My ability to respond to the worlds stimuli is constantly being perfected through the many encounters that I have throughout my work and social life. I told myself along time ago that I wanted to beat the "curve" so to speak on the old statement, " I wish I knew then what I know now." I also try to remember that no matter what happens in my life, it is usually a micro minute with respect to my entire life span.
2. My plan for improving my Physical wellbeing might involve a more rigorous aerobic program. I have become less active during these colder months and the indoor activities have seemed a great deal more appealing. My plan for improving my Spiritual wellbeing will involve the study of an ancient religion such as Gnosticism.
My Physiological wellbeing needs little improvement, but if anything I want to learn how to understand why others can't think the way that I do.
3. The activities that I can perform in order to improve my Physical wellbeing should be the things I enjoy so that I am more likely to continue these activities such as, biking, running, soccer, and basketball.
The activities that would help me become more spiritually aware would most surely be reading more books on the subject and researching this on the internet.
The activities that would best help me improve my Physiological wellbeing would most likely be involving myself in as many conversations with people, especially older individuals who have lived a long life in which many things have come about that they have had to overcome. By truly learning from other peoples situations we can develop the tools that will help us face are own situations in the future.
4. I am having trouble finding "The Crime of the Century" relaxation methods, but I will post this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment