Alright class mates if you are still having trouble I went ahead and made my subject for this blog into the link which works from doc sharing by the way. It was kind of ironic that finding the proper way to get to this relaxation devise made you need to use it even more. I have already used color breathing techniques provided by my stress management class that I took recently. Since I consider myself to be an artist the color breathing methods have had a huge impact on my meditation abilities as well as my artistic creativity levels. I have done painting that reflect the imagery that my brain creates as I meditate, so it's similar to capturing a dream if I really let myself loose. Hope all of you will try to see the beauty of colors and feeling the next time you view any art pieces.
Back to my previous blog involving the improvement of our three areas of wellbeing. After reviewing some of my classmates blog responses, I find that any type of concept that you can gather from what they posted can ultimately lead to a better understanding of any clientele I may have to deal with. The more we know the better they grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment